Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Raw Outlinings of the deeper mindset

      Today I feel totally unpredictable. My mind has been blown. I pretend everything is all right, though it is not. I pretend not to care, but I do. My heart has been divided. I am rambling, but I do not care. Something has been broken and cannot be mended again. But why? What has been lost? I cannot understand these musings, whilst there is not hope. I'm told to let go, but let go of what, I wonder?
       There is laughter in the crowd and there are so many liars. There is turmoil in the midst. One answer is told but then changes quite suddenly. How come deceit has been allowed to endure? How can man not care, I so wonder?
       Surely there is Hope! Surely there is Love! There must be more to this world than total destruction. Will there ever be Peace? Surely God meant more for man than this? Do we forget what He has done for us?
       One day there will be Peace. It shall be when my King triumphs over all and calls home His children who have suffered. Until then, my brothers, let God be Praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment