Friday, September 5, 2014

Writing for me

       I've forgotten to write. I thought it was my passion, but no words flowed through my pen. I hardly know what or how to even we write now. I've felt like I've been under water not breathing as of late. I haven't wanted to write. I was angry about too much. I wasn't reading either. I couldn't say the last book I read. I don't dream any more.
       What's the matter with me? What have I lost to get to this point? I'm so empty. No stories were bursting within me to be writ. What has become of me? I forgot why I wrote.
      It's who I am- what I am. No more sorrow, it's so behind me. My anger too. What was lost has found me. I've found my reason for the pen. Its my story of what I make of myself. I don't care anymore.  These are my words~ part of me. A piece the world can't take away. It makes me stronger, wiser, and powerful. 
This is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment